With a passion and zeal for a lost and hurting world, the Middletown Seventh-day Adventist Church is looking for ways to build bridges to a secular society through relationships. We aim to take a different approach in reaching out and helping people along their journey. We stress the importance of healthy relationships and cultural relevancy to communicate the gospel message. For these reasons we believe it is by investing time and energy in becoming a healthy community of faith that God’s church will then grow naturally.
Who Are We?
Middletown is a multi-generational and culturally diverse church comprised of people from all walks of life…
- We are accountants and musicians.
- We are students and we are teachers.
- We are pilots and carpenters.
- We are doctors and nurses.
- We are corporate professionals, homemakers, and retail clerks.
- We are physical therapists, dentists, and artists.
- We are grandparents, parents, brothers, sisters, children, and friends.
- Most of all, we are a church family whose love for each other is defined by our love for the Lord Jesus Christ. “We love, because He first loved us.” 1 John 4.19.
Stay Connected with Us
The Middletown SDA Church works hard to stay connected with it's congregation, here and abroad. If you would like to stay connected with us, here are some of the best ways.
Each Sabbath, our services are recorded and shared here for your convenience. Find out how you can get your copy.
Make your Fourth of July memorable with these great recipes!
The board has voted to update our current policies due to the expiration of the mask mandate in our area, effective Sabbath, June 12.
Beginning this Sabbath, May 22, 2021, our in-person worship attendance requirements will be amended as follows.
The Adventist Virtual Global Campmeeting brings the entire world church together to worship, be inspired, and learn. This event showcases the incredible breadth and depth of Adventist ministries around the world.