With a passion and zeal for a lost and hurting world, the Middletown Seventh-day Adventist Church is looking for ways to build bridges to a secular society through relationships. We aim to take a different approach in reaching out and helping people along their journey. We stress the importance of healthy relationships and cultural relevancy to communicate the gospel message. For these reasons we believe it is by investing time and energy in becoming a healthy community of faith that God’s church will then grow naturally.
Who Are We?
Middletown is a multi-generational and culturally diverse church comprised of people from all walks of life…
- We are accountants and musicians.
- We are students and we are teachers.
- We are pilots and carpenters.
- We are doctors and nurses.
- We are corporate professionals, homemakers, and retail clerks.
- We are physical therapists, dentists, and artists.
- We are grandparents, parents, brothers, sisters, children, and friends.
- Most of all, we are a church family whose love for each other is defined by our love for the Lord Jesus Christ. “We love, because He first loved us.” 1 John 4.19.
Stay Connected with Us
The Middletown SDA Church works hard to stay connected with it's congregation, here and abroad. If you would like to stay connected with us, here are some of the best ways.
Each Sabbath, our services are recorded and shared here for your convenience. Find out how you can get your copy.
Pathfinders and Adventurers is a worldwide organization of young people sponsored by the Seventh-day Adventist Church. At Middletown, we invite kids from grades PreK4-12 to join us at our meetings on the 1st and 3rd Sabbaths of each month.
We are looking forward to hosting our 3rd Annual Holy Spirit Sabbath coming up on September 23 at the Middletown SDA Church.
It's time for our annual celebration of our cultural diversity. Here is how you can participate. 1) Plan to attend by marking your calendar and inviting...
We will be open for limited worship services on December 24. Read for details.